Your effective source of information for Remuneration of employees.
Paylab international salary report is the right solution if you want to compare salaries for various positions in various countries or plan to expand into a new market and need to gain insight into salaries.
Paylab collects data with standardised survey directly from employees worldwide via Paylab.com and through localised partner websites in Europe, Africa and Asia.
Paylab typically delivers salary data in this structure:
- Salaries are based on positions by region, education, work experience, company size, industry
- Total and basic salary
- Analysis of financial benefits and annual bonuses
- Average salary and all basic percentiles (1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile)
- Monitored non-finantial benefits
Salary report Pro - one position
Salary report for any position and country:
Starting from 29€*
*For some countries the price could be higher. Price is without the VAT for one selected position.
Salary tool - more positions
unlimited number of Salary reports Pro - one year subscription
Starting from 499€* *
*For some countries the price could be higher. Price is without the VAT.
There are several countries, where Paylab cooperates with local partners and provides localised salary portals:
- Bosnia and Herzegovina - www.plata.ba
- Bulgaria - www.zaplatomer.bg
- Burkina Faso - https://burkinafaso.paylab.com
- Croatia - www.mojaplaca.hr
- Czech Republic - www.platy.cz
- Estonia - www.palgad.ee
- Finland - www.palkkadata.fi
- France - https://france.paylab.com
- Hungary - www.fizetesek.hu
- Ivory Coast - https://ivorycoast.paylab.com/
- Kenya - https://kenya.paylab.com
- Latvia - www.algas.lv
- Lithuania - www.manoalga.lt
- Montenegro - https://montenegro.paylab.com
- Nigeria - https://nigeria.paylab.com
- North Macedonia - www.mojaplata.mk
- Poland - www.pensjometr.pl
- Romania - www.paylab.ro
- Serbia - www.infoplate.rs
- Slovakia - www.platy.sk
- Slovenia - www.boljsaplaca.si